Our Mission – Create sustainability by feeding people with the knowledge and resources to grow their own food
Our Core Values:
- Education – teaching others what we know and learning from them what they know, we can always learn more.
- Quality - Providing products that last, along with accurate information.
- Reliability – Being THE source of accurate information, if we don’t know, we will find out.
- Relationship – creating, growing and nurturing relationships with all stakeholders.
- Real – Be true to yourself, balancing your personal and business priorities.
- Faith – Trust in God in every aspect of your life, remembering His timing is usually not our timing.
Origins of SG2 & Sustainable Gardens 2gether
We came together with the goal to help make sustainable living a reality. Not just for us but for everyone. We have large extended families, kids and grand-kids that will have to continue living is this world long after we are gone. How are they going to do that if we continue to use up all of the planets resources? They can not, is the short honest answer. We want to create a large scale platform for people to share ideas about what works and what doesn't, for education on how easy it is to have sustainable living in your everyday life and to have products that enable us to implement sustainable living easily into our lives.
We want to be able to drop the off grid greenhouses and Eco houses around the world. People can start growing their own food and not relying on someone else to give it to them.